2013. december 30., hétfő

2013 legjobb OST-jai szerintem top 20 .

20. Jo Sung Mo- Someday ( Goddess of Marriage )
19. Bada-Stay ( Goddess of Marriage)


18.  Lee Jung- Wish It Was You ( Flower Boy Next Door )
17. Lunafly- Road-Blind ( Bel Ami)
16. 2BiC- I'm In Love ( Good Doctor)
15. Lim Kim- Happy Me ( Reply 1994)
14. Jihyun & Jiyoon- Only You (  Love for Ten- Youth Generation)
13. ZIA- Dream of You  ( Jang Ok Jung )

12. The One- Winter Love / A Winter Story ( That Winter, The Wind Blows)

11.  Cold Cherry- Growing Pains 2 ( The Heirs)


10. Yuna ( AOA) - I'm Okay ( Marry Him If You Dare)

9. Lena Park- My Wish ( Heirs)


8. Akdong Musician- I Love You ( All About My Romance)

7.Suzy-Don't Forget Me ( Gu Family Book)
6. BoA- Between Heaven and Hell ( Shark)


5. Ailee- Ice Flower ( Yawang / Queen of Ambition)
4. Ailee- Because of Tears ( Secret)

3. Yoon Mi Rae - Touch Love (Master's Sun )

2. Hyorin ( SISTAR)- Crazy of You / Driving Me Crazy ( Master's Sun)


1. Echo- Every Single Days
Jung Yup-Why Did You Come Now 
( I Can Hear Your Voice)



2 megjegyzés: